Who is eligible for citizenship? - Citizenship Selfie
  • Get Free Consultation


A person who has unconditional permanent residence, obtained their green card through a US citizen spouse, and is still married to that spouse, can apply after 3 years. Note: you may send in your application 3 months before this mark. If you are no longer married to your petitioner spouse or you applied for permanent residence through your employment, you may apply for citizenship after 5 years.

Need More Guidance! Let’s discuss

Thank you for getting in touch! Kindly. Fill the form, have a great day!