We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Site and/or Services, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kids restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information (as defined below) to anyone they don’t know.
1.Information We Collect.
We do not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Like most websites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”).
We collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
Pages on our Website also may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes through selling, renting or leasing out our customer lists.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information.
If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
4. How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. We disclaim all liability for the theft, loss or unauthorized access to damage to your information and you acknowledge that use of the site and services is at your own risk.In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
5. Retention of your personal information: We will retain your User Information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to continue to offer or provide services to you or track customer accounts, in our sole discretion, in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. The foregoing notwithstanding, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to archive, delete or purge your User Information at any time, including permanently erasing, relocating or migrating your User Information from or between our websites, servers, databases or platforms, including upon your request, or to comply with any laws, rules, regulations, court or administrative orders, or upon the advice of counsel.
6. Persons Under the Age of 18
In order to use the Website and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 18 years of age. The Website is not directed to or intended for use by persons under the age of 18 and we not knowingly solicit personal information from such persons or send them requests for non-public personal information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personally Identifiable Information directly from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use our Website, products or services, or send us any personal information.
7. Notification of Changes
8. Accessing and Modifying Account Information. You may update the information that is stored in your user account by emailingus at [email@example.com].
9. Data Transfers; Important Notice to Users Outside the U.S.
This website has its headquarters in the United States of America (USA). Henceforth, your personal data may be accessed by us or our affiliates, agents, partners, or third party service providers elsewhere, and you hereby consent to such access and transfer by providing us such information. If you are accessing our Website from other regions, you ought to know that you are thereby transferring your User Information to the USA and, thus, you hereby consent to such transfer to the USA or to any other country in which we operate.
10. Your Choices. If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails, you may do so by emailing[firstname.lastname@example.org]. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
12. Security.We work hard to protect your personal information and use industry standard protocols and technology to protect the security of your User Information against data theft by unauthorized third parties. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the data on them stolen or altered, and we assume no liability or responsibility to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration of your User Information. Moreover, please take into account that the Internet and e-mail transmissions are not secure or error free communication means. We encourage you to always take great care in handling and disclosing your personal information. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We also urge you to be aware that if you use or access our Website or services through a third-party computer network (e.g., internet cafe, library) or other potentially non-secure internet connection, such use may increase risk of unauthorized access to your User Information and you do so at your own risk.
13. Shine the Light Law. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of sharingtheir contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please send an email to [email@example.com].
14. Do Not Track. We do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
15. The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
17. Visitor’s Acceptance of These Terms
(excluding immigration filing fee)